Un travail collaboratif entre les étudiants de Byron Nelson High School à Trophy Club, Texas et Lycée Georges Pompidou à Aurillac, France.
A collaborative work between the students of Byron Nelson High School in Trophy Club, TX and Lycée Georges Pompidou in Aurillac, France.
4.10.14
HOCO!
Homecoming: A Texas Tradition
Getting Ready for the Football Game with a pep rally
Hi ! I find "Homecoming" is a great idea for to welcome new pupils. Wow ! The Pep Rally is very cool ! I wish there were the same at my school ! Bye - Lise
Hi! I love your pep rally, it's funny and lot of energy. I play rugby and I need you to come with me on Saturday afternoon for my match !!!!!!!!! :P I wait for you on Saturday !! :D Quentin in the European Class.
Hi !
ReplyDeleteI find "Homecoming" is a great idea for to welcome new pupils.
Wow ! The Pep Rally is very cool ! I wish there were the same at my school !
Bye - Lise
Hi!
ReplyDeleteI love your pep rally, it's funny and lot of energy.
I play rugby and I need you to come with me on Saturday afternoon
for my match !!!!!!!!! :P
I wait for you on Saturday !! :D
Quentin in the European Class.
I love the energy of the pep rally and love the idea of the Homecoming.
ReplyDelete-Muriel Andral (I'm new)