Un travail collaboratif entre les étudiants de Byron Nelson High School à Trophy Club, Texas et Lycée Georges Pompidou à Aurillac, France.
A collaborative work between the students of Byron Nelson High School in Trophy Club, TX and Lycée Georges Pompidou in Aurillac, France.
6.10.14
La Chanson de Rebecca et Kendall
Nous avons choisi cette
chanson pour vous parce qu'elle a une ambiance heureuse et édifiant. Il n'est
pas un très populaire ici, mais elle est une chanteuse célèbre. Elle a été
écrite en 2008 par Ingrid Michaelson. Nous espérons que vous l'aimez!
I like this song because this lyrics are simple and the video clip is comic, original and beautiful . Finally the rythm of this song is funny and attractive .
Hi !
ReplyDeleteI like this song because it's simple and the clip is original.
Quentin in the European Class.
I like this song because of the lyrics and I like happy songs.
ReplyDeleteAlycia, European class
hello, this is music is my favorite because it is comic and original
ReplyDeleteI like the music because this styleis good. This video and this song are interesting.
ReplyDeleteThis video is original .
bye
Lucas in 1 iere Pro
Je n'aime pas cette chanson car je la trouve trop lente et je n'aime pas le clip
ReplyDeleteMarie 1ére pro
I like this song because this lyrics are simple and the video clip is comic, original and beautiful . Finally the rythm of this song is funny and attractive .
ReplyDeleteGuillaume 1ère pro
je n ' aime pas cette chanson car elle n'est pas assez rapide
ReplyDeleteCéline 1ere pro
Cette chanson a un beau rythme. J'aime beaucoup son style ainsi que son originalité.
ReplyDeleteStéphane GERMAIN 1er Pro
This vidéo is original , I like this song because it is happy song
ReplyDeletejérome ;)
J'aime bien cette chanson dommage qu'elle ne soit pas plus rapide !
ReplyDeleteJean-Antoine MONTARNAL
1ere Pro